The Accounting specialization involves principal subjects in the field: financial accounting, managerial accounting, taxation and auditing. Students not only acquire a diverse and detailed education in the subject matter, but also develop transferable skills and analytical acumen.
Completion of HSC or GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalaureate Programs.
- ACTG 3000 3.00 FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- ACTG 3110 3.00 INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING I
- ACTG 3120 3.00 INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING II
- ACTG 4200 3.00 CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING
- ACTG 4400 3.00 MANAGERIAL COST ACCOUNTING & ANALYSIS
- ACTG 4600 3.00 AUDITING STANDARDS & APPLICATIONS
- ACTG 4710 3.00 INTRODUCTION TO INCOME TAXATION
- ACTG 4720 3.00 ADVANCED INCOME TAXATION
- BSUS 4400 3.00 SUSTAINABILITY ACCOUNTING AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Students must provide the following documents to apply to the course:
- Prescribed application forms available at our Future Student Center
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Two passport-size photographs
- Copy of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate