The academic desk offers an array of personalized services tailored to meet the needs of our students and academic staff such as:
- Issue of testimonial letters
- Collection of students’ assignments and portfolio works
- Booking of classrooms and break away rooms
- Booking of appointments for students with respective lecturers
- Gives information on any student matter
- Preparing class lists and students’ attendance reports
- The academic reception is located on the first floor, next to the academic staff room.
- Mondays to Fridays: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Saturdays: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
Our spacious and modern library offers comfortable, quiet study space for students, researchers, and staff. A variety of academic journals, periodicals and audiovisual collections are available.
- Archive and reference collection
- Reserved group study rooms
- Borrow and request items for loan
- Computing services: About 40 fixed computers are available in the library. These are equipped with basic and specialized software and internet access available during library open hours.
- Inquiries service
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 4.30 pm