The Organization Studies (ORGS) specialization prepares students to work effectively with others in today’s challenging environment. Courses are designed to engage through case studies, research, and experiential exercises. Central issues in the ORGS curriculum include leadership; negotiation and conflict management; strategy implementation and change management; cultural values and mindsets; managing individuals and teams; and more generally, decision-making, motivation, and stress.
Completion of HSC or GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalaureate Programs.
- ORGS 4200 3.00 MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES
- ORGS 4350 3.00 MANAGING CHANGE
- ORGS 4400 3.00 MANAGING ACROSS CULTURES
- ORGS 4500 3.00 DEVELOPING MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- ORGS 4560 3.00 CONFLICT & NEGOTIATION
- ORGS 4600 3.00 DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ORGANIZATIONS
- ORGS 4950 3.00 LEADERS, HEROES AND CULTURE
Students must provide the following documents to apply to the course:
- Prescribed application forms available at our Future Student Center
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Two passport-size photographs
- Copy of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate