This integrative specialization emphasizes applying and synthesizing concepts and techniques from the various functional areas of accounting, finance, managerial economics, marketing, operations management, and organizational behavior in the context of strategy making. Courses aim to develop students’ ability to:
- Identify and analyze critical threats and opportunities confronting an organization.
- Make recommendations for the development and use of the firm’s resources.
- Most effectively utilize an organization’s capabilities to ensure its success.
Completion of HSC or GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalaureate Programs.
- MGMT 4800 3.00 MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- SGMT 4200 3.00 MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- SGMT 4300 3.00 STRATEGIC THINKING SKILLS
- ECON 3200 3.00 ECONOMICS OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ECON 4210 3.00 ECONOMIC FORECASTING & ANALYSIS
- ENTR 4600 3.00 ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND NEW VENTURE CREATION
- ENTR 4700 3.00 FINANCING GROWING VENTURES
- IBUS 3100 3.00 INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- MGMT 3030 3.00 CREATING GLOBAL CAPITALISM
- MGMT 4300 3.00 CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT
- MGMT 4700 3.00 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- OMIS 4560 3.00 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- ORGS 4350 3.00 MANAGING CHANGE
- PUBL 4000 3.00 GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS
- SGMT 4750 3.00 STRATEGY EXECUTION
Students must provide the following documents to apply to the course:
- Prescribed application forms available at our Future Student Center
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Two passport-size photographs
- Copy of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate